(1) One may be an office apprentice today, tomorrow, you see him as a boss.
(2) One may beg you for alms today, tomorrow, you find yourself begging him
(3) One may be a truck pusher today, tomorrow you see him as a car owner or office manager.
Look at the life of Jabez and Esther.
– Jabez was a man whose mother gave him out of her painful birth, but Jabez prayed to the God of lsrael, “Bless me God and give me much land. Be with me and keep me from anything evil that might cause me pain” …and God gave him what he prayed for. (1 Chronicles 4:9-10)
– Esther was only a slave who found favour in the sight of a king and she was made a Queen (Esther 2).
* Do not say, God has forgotten you in your own situation. No, God never forsakes His own. All God needs from you is to be patient and remain fervent in prayers. Although, it might tarry but it must come to pass (Habakkuk 2:3).
– Look at the widow and the judge. The widow did not relent because of the harassment from the judge. She persisted and at the end, the judge decided to listen to her case. (Luke 18:1-8).
Just think about it, if the widow was discouraged, her problems wouldn’t have been solved.
* Do not weary. Know that you are working with an unlimited God. And the thoughts He has for you are good to give you an expected end (Jeremiah 29:11).
Be patient and see that God is still God.
All these are mysteries of life. It is very difficult for one to understand why certain things happen the way they do.
– You can imagine a wealthy man groaning in childlessness while a poor man groans because he has more that he can train.
– The privileged child receives the best education, while the less privileged child makes the best brain.
– A healthy and lively man dies of a slightest headache, while a bed-ridden one lives.
– Some are still single, while they are supposed to have married.
* Do not insult anyone you meet on your way because, you do not know tomorrow.
👉 REMEMBER, NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT.
God bless you!