1. A bank is a broker between the poor and the rich.
2. The common place where the two meet is in a bank.
3. The poor brings the money in form of savings.
4. The rich takes it, through borrowing.
5. A poor person saves the money because they have more money than their thinking capacity.
6. They keep the money in the bank so they can go and think of what to do with the money they have saved.
7. On the other side, the rich people come to pick that money, through borrowing, because they have more ideas than the money they have.
8. On a practical side, please who can show me one billionaire who got rich through saving.
9. I will show you a million Africans who have money saved in the banks and are still renting the houses that the Millionaires and billionaires build through the poor people savings which the rich borrowed from a bank.
10. I have now realised that the best savings and interests are acquired through investments and not savings.
11. It will surprise you that the only money that the rich allow in their account is minimum balance to keep it alive.
Every cash they have is seen on one investment or another.
12. Take a risk in your life, if you fail you will learn and if you succeed you will be a good example to others.
13.The only shame you must avoid is to have shame.
14. You must know that all Millionaires and Billionaires you see today were once starters.
Decide today to remove that money from your account and look for an investment to reap twice in due course.
You must log in to post a comment.