Mothers are very important gift from God. They are beautiful creatures that brought us into existence in this world. They are rare gem, very special, Unique, Great, Powerful and very important in the home.
A mother’s love is incomparable. She goes a long way to care for her children and entire household.
Show me a great and lovely mother, then l will show you a wonderful, lovely and united home.
If everyday is Mother’s Day, then, mothers deserve to be celebrated everyday because it is not easy to be a mother.
Motherhood is a vocation. All the money made from other vocations, skills, work, etc. put together, cannot bring a life (baby) into existence, but motherhood vocation can. They are co-creators, helping God in the act of procreation. Hence, they are bestowed with divine and abundant grace from God. That’s why they have the ability to multitask.
Their happiness most times is in making others, those around them happy and comfortable. This is where they find fulfillment.
Who is a woman?
A woman has the most unique character like salt! Her presence may have not been noticed much, but her absence makes all the things tasteless.
The Bible describes a woman as ‘CAPABLE’. Whose worth is far more than a jewel. (Proverbs 31:10).
Her husband puts his confidence in her and will never be poor. She brings food from challenging places just to feed her family.
She is hardworking, busy, strong, generous, respected, wise and her husband is well known because of her excellent character.
Every successful home, man, child, society, is a direct consequence of the influence and effort of a good woman/mother.
She works 24 hours a day. She’s a Mum, Wife, Daughter, Daughter in-law, an Alarm clock, a Cook, Maid, Teacher, Waitress, Nanny, Nurse, Security officer, Counsellor and Comforter. No holidays, no sick leave and no day off.
Mothers work through the day and night. When they are quiet, millions of things are running through their mind. When they stare at you, they are wondering why they love you so much in spite of being taken for granted.
If they say, they will stand by you, surely they will stand by you like a solid rock.
Mothers, you have Special roles and power to shape your children. So pray and guide your children very well.
You have authority over your children, and so always decree positively into their lives and you will see that it will come to pass.
MOTHERS SACRIFICE A LOT
MOTHERHOOD is the ultimate call to sacrifice.
No woman deserves to be called mother who has not sacrificed herself for the welfare of her children and family.
That’s why mothers are special gifts from God.
We thank all mothers for all the sacrifices they make to their husbands, children, God and the world at large which include:
- They Sacrifice their Time and Career:- mothers put their careers on hold and at times completely off to nurture their children.
- Sacrifice of Beauty, Body and Shape
- Sacrifice their sleep a lot especially when they are breastfeeding.
- They Sacrifice their ego and Pride:- they do a lot of things they don’t want to do just for the comfort of their children.
- They Sacrifice their Comfort:- they Sacrifice a lot of things they like to do in the past just to take care of their homes like traveling, partying, meeting friends, etc.
ADVICE TO MOTHERS
As shared to me by my sister. Please read and adhere!
- You can not finish all the house chores in one day. Those who did were stretched thin and some are even dead.
- Please create time to rest. It is not a sin to sit down, put your legs on the table and eat popcorn while watching TV.
- Please sleep if need be so that, that headache will stop. Those who refused to take vacation or some time out, have their families grieving because they have gone untimely to their maker.
- Stop taking sedatives to sleep, you are destroying your brain and organs. At a point you will begin to forget things.
Relax the brain, worry less, think less, laugh more, smile more. Everything will pass with time.
- Sometimes go and sit outside quietly on your own, do nothing, say nothing, just admire God’s handiwork, breath in fresh air calmly. Hurry not.
- Stand by your mirror, smile to yourself, laugh, dance, sing, that turns on positive aura around you so you can glow.
- Go buy yourself a snack or two or drink fruit wine if you so chose. Just do something for yourself even if your hubby does that for you so you offload the things in your head.
- Get necessary home gadgets to ease your work in order to avoid stress. Stress is the highest silent killer of women.
- If you are not feeling well, say it, do something about it, go to health center, hospital or call a nearby nurse, do not sit around waiting for hubby to buy drugs. He may come back late, your life matters.
- Check your blood pressure and sugar level regularly, whether you are sick or not. It has saved a lot of women in the past. Trust me on this.
- Do not self-medicate, and after treating malaria for 3 months, please do extensive tests. A lot of sickness in the body like malaria, typhoid fever etc. are hidden.
PRAYERS FOR MOTHERS TODAY.
- We thank God for giving mothers to humanity. We pray to God to bless you all.
- May your children never bring sorrows to you. You will live to see and eat the fruits of your labour.
- God will give you all the wisdom and grace you need to excel in your home and the whole world.
- Your husband shall love and cherish you. He will be proud of you in all you do. For any loveless husband, we pray for a turn-around today.
- For those still believing for the fruit of the womb, may today’s celebration bring a turn-around in your life. May you conceive and bear your children.
– Mothers that are sick, receive Divine healing from God today. May the light of God shine upon you to dispel any pain in your body. By the stripes of Jesus, you be healed in Jesus name Amen.
- And may those who have gone before us find eternal reward in heaven. Amen.
- For all homes that are broken, shattered and filled with quarrel, may God come into it and make all things Beautiful and new again. Let the peace of God bless your home today.
- Any enemy pursuing you, shall not see you again in Jesus name Amen.
-May God bless all mothers and make them shining Stars.
- May He teach us better ways to be good wives and mothers.
-We will live to a ripe old age to see our children’s children’s children in good health of body, mind and soul.
- God will help all mothers reap the fruit of your Labour in Jesus name Amen.
- May God honour you today as a mother and crown all your efforts with Success in Jesus name Amen.
Thanks for being such a wonderful MOTHER.
Happy Mothers Day to all our prestigious mothers here! 🌹🍾💞❤️🥂
Trusting God to preserve and keep us all come year 2022.